We, the Northern California Care Provider, will strengthen the health of our community by providing top tier health care services built on innovation, skill and profession while serving through leadership and excellence in delivering compassionate quality care beyond client expectations.
- Personalized Care. Our skilled nurses provide one-on-one medical care and respond to your changing healthcare needs, with the goal of improving quality of life for the individual and their family. Best of all, care can be provided in the comfort of the client’s own home.
- Licensed Nurses. We interview all our nurses and run local and national criminal records, reference checks, license verifications, and more. Our nurses are required to maintain a professional liability insurance policy in addition to the one held directly by NurseRegistry.
- 24 Hour Support. Our staff is available 24/7 to assist with your nursing needs. When you join NurseRegistry’s network, you are guaranteed to receive timely answers to all of your questions, whether you have an immediate need or want to inquire about a long or short-term contract.
- Flexible Scheduling. Each client has unique needs—some may require around-the-clock care, while others may need a weekly check-in. We find the nurse best suited to your changing health needs. For healthcare staffing, nurses are available for per diem, short-term, long-term, or direct hire assignments.
- Care for All Ages. Our nurses provide care to people of all ages—infants, children, adolescents, adults and seniors—and support to families.
- Peace of Mind. We are committed to the highest standard of patient care, ensuring ultimate peace of mind for our clients and their families.